Veta has learned the meaning of the word, "favorite." Tonight I asked her what her favorite movie is, to which she replied Daniel Tiger. It's a continuation of a character from the Mr. Rogers' show. When I asked her what my favorite movie is, she replied with, "Project Runway."
Now look, just because I watch it with her mom does not make it my favorite show! Man I can't wait for College Football to start!!!
Please begin praying that our next child is a BOY! I don't know if I can make it alone. Makes me wonder how Stephanie's father has done it!
Now look, just because I watch it with her mom does not make it my favorite show! Man I can't wait for College Football to start!!!
Please begin praying that our next child is a BOY! I don't know if I can make it alone. Makes me wonder how Stephanie's father has done it!
No comments:
Post a Comment