Twitter

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Why Google translate isn't always the best option...Read all of it, it's funny


My letter to the company:
I wanted to share with you my genuine appreciation for one of your employees.  We have been working with Güçlü for the last couple weeks trying to finalize our vacation.  I think that it is very important for supervisors and owners of a company to know when a client receives exceptional service.  From the moment that we received contact from Güçlü, he was professional, courteous and genuinely interested in our needs.  I can assure you that we might have been one of his most difficult clients.  We were trying to work within a limited budget and time frame, as well as part of our family would be traveling from the United States.  Neither of these factors, nor the endless emails dissuaded Güçlü from trying to earn our business.  In fact at one point, I gave up on finding a trip that would encompass all of our needs.  I apologized to Güçlü for taking up his time and began to look at other options.  Within hours I had another email from Güçlü presenting a new option.  I commend Güçlü for his attention to detail and his efforts to make our vacation a special one.  It’s been a pleasure working with him and booking our travel with your company.  I would recommend your travel agency to anyone with a need and especially Güçlü as their representative.  



Translated:
I wanted to share my genuine appreciation for someone I worked with youWe are trying to give the final shape of our vacation last few weeks working with a strong YamanI know a client receives exceptional service to a firm's managers and owners think it is very importantWe are strong from the moment of contact, he was really interested in a professional and courteous and our needsI can be sure that he could be one of the most difficult clientsWe have a limited budget and time frame to go from the United States, as well astrying to work within a part of our familyNeither of these factors, nor an infinite strong dissuaded from trying to earn our business e-mail. In fact at one pointwe gave up finding a trip that will cover all your needsI apologized to a strong start in his time and started to look for other optionsAnother option is to provide a strong clock other had an e-mail. I am detail and our vacationto make special efforts to attract her attention'm strongIt was a pleasure working with him andtravel reservation with our companyI need as their representative and advise your travel agent, especially for anyone with a strong Yaman.


If anyone cares to see what the language looks like:
Ben sizinle çalışan biri için benim hakiki takdir paylaşmak istedim. Biz AkdenizTurumuzun son şeklini vermek için çalışırken son birkaç haftadır Güçlü Yamanile çalışmaktayız. Ben bir istemci ayrıcalıklı hizmet aldığında bilmek bir firmanınyöneticiler ve sahipleri için çok önemli olduğunu düşünüyorum. Biz Güçlü iletemas aldığınız andan itibaren, o, profesyonel nazik ve bizim ihtiyaçlarımızı dagerçekten ilgi oldu. Ben onun en zor müşterilerinden biri olabilirdi emin olabilirsinizBiz ABD'den gideceğini sınırlı bir bütçe ve zaman diliminde, hem de ailemizin bir parçası içinde çalışmak için çalışıyorlardı. Ne bu faktörlerin, ne de sonsuz bir e-posta işimizi kazanmak için çalışırken gelen Güçlü dissuaded.Bir noktada Aslında, bizim tüm ihtiyaçlarını kapsayacak olan bir seyir bulmavazgeçtiBen onun zamanında başlamanın Güçlü özür diledi ve diğer seçenekler aramaya başladıkSaat içinde başka bir seçenek sunulması Güçlübir başka e-posta vardı. Ben detay ve bizim tatil, özel bir yapmak için çabalarınıonun dikkatini çekmek için Güçlü ediyorum. Onunla çalışan ve şirket ile bizim seyahat rezervasyon bir zevktiBen onların temsilcisi olarak ihtiyaç ve özellikleGüçlü Yaman ile herkes için seyahat acentesi öneriyoruz.

1 comment: