Do you remember that movie from the 1980's that Tom Hanks starred in, The Money Pit? In the movie, Hanks kept asking the construction workers when they were going to be done remodeling his house. Their famous reply was "two more weeks." The first couple of times hearing this, he was optimistic about finally seeing a completion to the task at hand. Many months later when the job was still far from being complete, he jokingly would answer his own question by stating....two more weeks!
I feel like I have a Money Pit of my own. Ever since we got here (back in February) we have been trying to get Stephanie's cell phone registered and working. Every time I go to the cell phone store they tell me to wait 48-hours. I was optimistic for the first "couple" 48-hour periods, about a month into it I got frustrated, two months into it I got ticked, now three months into it, I just laugh!
Store Clerk: "Please wait 48-hours."
Adam: "Ok, Great! I won't hold my breath."
I feel like I have a Money Pit of my own. Ever since we got here (back in February) we have been trying to get Stephanie's cell phone registered and working. Every time I go to the cell phone store they tell me to wait 48-hours. I was optimistic for the first "couple" 48-hour periods, about a month into it I got frustrated, two months into it I got ticked, now three months into it, I just laugh!
Store Clerk: "Please wait 48-hours."
Adam: "Ok, Great! I won't hold my breath."
No comments:
Post a Comment