Twitter

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Sword Drill Anyone? :)


When I was younger I was pretty good at memorizing scripture, and it's a good thing because I struggle memorizing anything now!  These are two verses that I've memorized in English that we are trying to memorize in Russian.  Do you know them?  I want to encourage you to memorize them with us if you don't know them.  And if you do it in Russian, i'll give you double the points :)

Acts 4:12
Ни в ком другом спасения нет, потому что не дано людям никакого другого имени под небом, которым надлежало бы нам спастись.

"Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved."


1 Peter 2:24
Масих Сам в Своём теле вознёс наши грехи на дерево, чтобымы умерли для греха и жили для праведностиЕго ранами вы были исцелены.

"He himself bore our sins” in his body on the cross, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; “by his wounds you have been healed."

**I like the Russian translation of this one, it says, "The Messiah" bore our sins...

No comments:

Post a Comment