Twitter

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Veta is advancing in her AzeriTurkRusGlish


From the moment she wakes up, till the moment she falls asleep she is TALKING or singing!  Don't let the gibberish fool you, she can communicate pretty well for a 2-year-old.  We find ourselves laughing everyday asking each other where she learned to say that.

5 comments:

  1. Angela and I both understood every word! It helps if your over 60 and headed for your 2nd childhood:)! Zeta is beautiful and you are blessed. May the Lord bless you with your studies. Larry & Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angela and I could understand every word:). It helps if you are over 60 and headed for your 2nd childhood! Veta is beautiful. You are blessed. We pray the Lord will bless both of you in your studies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's all about exercising!!!

    PLEAASSSSSEEEE keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the story and Veta too. I think I do pick up a little turkish and russian accents. Really enjoyed the "baby wah wah" section:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so cute! She used her hands so much you would think she was doing sign language!

    ReplyDelete