I just spent over an hour on a Skype call with the director of the English company that I am working for. On Wednesday she came to one of my classes to observe me, and today she gave me the feedback from her observation.
I don't know if it's because she is Russian and has a thick accent in English, or if it was the quality of the internet connection, but it was horrible to say the least. There were a lot of "a-huhs, and ok's" on my end. I hope I didn't just agree to taking on more responsibility!
I seriously felt like I was talking to Charlie Brown's teacher for an hour (wah, wah, woh, wah)!
I don't know if it's because she is Russian and has a thick accent in English, or if it was the quality of the internet connection, but it was horrible to say the least. There were a lot of "a-huhs, and ok's" on my end. I hope I didn't just agree to taking on more responsibility!
I seriously felt like I was talking to Charlie Brown's teacher for an hour (wah, wah, woh, wah)!
No comments:
Post a Comment