Twitter

Saturday, October 6, 2012

People watching...

If you're like me and like to people-watch, there is no better place than overseas.  The best part of watching people here is that you can make up your own dialog to go along with what your observing since you can't understand them anyway.

As odd as it sounds, I made an observation in the bathroom the other day (IN THE FRONT SECTION WHERE THE SINKS ARE).  All the men over here wash their hands.  And when I say wash, I MEAN WASH!  I've watched some of the men double soap, and some of them lather up so much you would think they were scrubbing in to perform surgery.

The funny thing is when I told Stephanie about it, she said the women do the same thing.  She said when they are done they spend about 5 minutes in front of the mirror fixing up.

One thing's for sure, I never witnessed men taking that much time to wash in the states.  Kind of sick!

2 comments: